Scrabble word: JEW
Is JEW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a person belonging to the worldwide group claiming descent from Jacob (or converted to it) and connected by cultural or religious ties
- An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
- A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
- It is widely recognized that the attributive use of the noun Jew, in phrases such as Jew lawyer or Jew ethics, is both offensive and vulgar.
- verb - to bargain with -- usually taken to be offensive
There are 3 letters in JEW: E J W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JEW
Click to search all anagrams of JEW plus a wildcard: JEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEW
Images for JEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.