Scrabble word: JEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEW exist?
Definitions of JEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a person belonging to the worldwide group claiming descent from Jacob (or converted to it) and connected by cultural or religious ties
- An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
- A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
- It is widely recognized that the attributive use of the noun Jew, in phrases such as Jew lawyer or Jew ethics, is both offensive and vulgar.
- verb - to bargain with -- usually taken to be offensive