Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEW exist?
Definitions of PEW in dictionaries:
- noun - long bench with backs
- One of the long, fixed benches with backs that are arranged in rows for the seating of a congregation in church.
- An enclosed compartment in a church that provides seating for a number of people, such as a family.
- n - a bench for seating people in church
There are 3 letters in PEW: E P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEW plus a wildcard: PEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEW
Images for PEW
- Quality solid oak pews at the best price anywhere Ask for a free ...
- pewpewpew - mlkshk
- Features Hymnal Racks Full Supporting Solid Red Oak Ends with single ...
- pew with kneeler and book rack
- Church pews Used Church pews & pew Manufacturing From Western Church ...
- Church pews Old Church pews Renovation And Restoration
- pew-pew - Page 4 - RaiderZ