Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEP exist?
Definitions of WEEP in dictionaries:
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- To shed (tears) as an expression of emotion: weep bitter tears of remorse.
- To express grief or anguish for; lament: wept the death of the child.
- To bring to a specified condition by weeping: She wept herself into a state of exhaustion.
- To exude or let fall (drops of liquid): “cuts the jellied milk into tiny, soft curds that weep whey” (Kit Snedaker).
- To express emotion, such as grief or sadness, by shedding tears.
- To mourn or grieve: wept for the dead.
- A period or fit of weeping.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 4 letters in WEEP: E E P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEP plus a wildcard: WEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEP
Images for WEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.