Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEP exist?
Definitions of WEEP in dictionaries:
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- To shed (tears) as an expression of emotion: weep bitter tears of remorse.
- To express grief or anguish for; lament: wept the death of the child.
- To bring to a specified condition by weeping: She wept herself into a state of exhaustion.
- To exude or let fall (drops of liquid): “cuts the jellied milk into tiny, soft curds that weep whey” (Kit Snedaker).
- To express emotion, such as grief or sadness, by shedding tears.
- To mourn or grieve: wept for the dead.
- A period or fit of weeping.
- v - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 4 letters in WEEP: E E P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEP plus a wildcard: WEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEP
Images for WEEP
- Why Cant Men Cry weep Madame Noire Black Womens Lifestyle ...
- And weep with those who weep The Fire Pit
- ... pulled weep holes are enlarged and gravel protects the weep holes
- Read and weep
- What it is to weep both sides of the lamb
- He does not weep who does not see Flickr - Photo Sharing
- weep screeds are used at the bottom of the wallfor water drainage and ...
- www.psychceu.com When Professionals weep Emotional and ...
- Access control is a process of elimination .