Scrabble word: WEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEP exist?
Definitions of WEEP in dictionaries:
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- To shed (tears) as an expression of emotion: weep bitter tears of remorse.
- To express grief or anguish for; lament: wept the death of the child.
- To bring to a specified condition by weeping: She wept herself into a state of exhaustion.
- To exude or let fall (drops of liquid): “cuts the jellied milk into tiny, soft curds that weep whey” (Kit Snedaker).
- To express emotion, such as grief or sadness, by shedding tears.
- To mourn or grieve: wept for the dead.
- A period or fit of weeping.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears