Scrabble word: SPEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEW exist?
Definitions of SPEW in dictionaries:
- verb - expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- verb - eject or send out in large quantities, also metaphorical
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To send or force out in or as if in a stream; eject forcefully or in large amounts: a volcano that spewed molten lava; spewed invective at his opponent.
- To vomit or otherwise cast out through the mouth.
- To flow or gush forth: Water was spewing from the hydrant.
- Something spewed.
- verb - to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth