Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEW exist?
Definitions of SPEW in dictionaries:
- verb - expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- verb - eject or send out in large quantities, also metaphorical
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To send or force out in or as if in a stream; eject forcefully or in large amounts: a volcano that spewed molten lava; spewed invective at his opponent.
- To vomit or otherwise cast out through the mouth.
- To flow or gush forth: Water was spewing from the hydrant.
- Something spewed.
- verb - to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
There are 4 letters in SPEW: E P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEW plus a wildcard: SPEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEW
Images for SPEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.