Scrabble word: SWEPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEPT exist?
Definitions of SWEPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a wide scope
- noun - someone who cleans soot from chimneys
- noun - winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- noun - a long oar used in an open boat
- noun - (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
- noun - a movement in an arc
- adj - possessing sweep
- verb - to clear or clean with a brush or broom
There are 5 letters in SWEPT: E P S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEPT plus a wildcard: SWEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEPT
Images for SWEPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.