Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PET exist?
Definitions of PET in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- adj - preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- An animal kept for amusement or companionship.
- An object of the affections.
- A person especially loved or indulged; a favorite: the teacher’s pet.
- Kept as a pet: a pet cat.
- Particularly cherished or indulged: a pet grandchild.
- Expressing or showing affection: a pet name.
- To stroke or caress gently; pat.
- A fit of bad temper or pique.
- v - to caress with the hand
There are 3 letters in PET: E P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PET plus a wildcard: PET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PET
Images for PET
- Comments for Cute pets HD wallpaper
- pet Policy Fort Wilderness Campground
- pets Are Allowed in Domestic Violence and Homeless Shelters Dog ...
- good small pet animal. pet Portraits from photos. Cute and Funny pet ...
- pet Mice-Your Pocket pet - Your Rodent Pest Control Center - Meet Your ...
- pet hamster on white background wallpaper free wallpaper in free pet ...
- February 20... Love Your pet Day pets - Exotic Animals Stories
- pet Mice Facts - Your Rodent Pest Control Center - Meet Your Mouse
- ... skin funny pet wallpapers free wallpaper in free pet category Rabbit
- ... cat and dog pets backgrounds free wallpaper in free pet category Dog