Scrabble word: PET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PET exist?
Definitions of PET in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- adj - preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- An animal kept for amusement or companionship.
- An object of the affections.
- A person especially loved or indulged; a favorite: the teacher’s pet.
- Kept as a pet: a pet cat.
- Particularly cherished or indulged: a pet grandchild.
- Expressing or showing affection: a pet name.
- To stroke or caress gently; pat.
- A fit of bad temper or pique.
- verb - to caress with the hand
There are 3 letters in PET: E P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PET plus a wildcard: PET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PET
Images for PET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.