Scrabble word: PET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PET exist?
Definitions of PET in dictionaries:
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- adj - preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- An animal kept for amusement or companionship.
- An object of the affections.
- A person especially loved or indulged; a favorite: the teacher’s pet.
- Kept as a pet: a pet cat.
- Particularly cherished or indulged: a pet grandchild.
- Expressing or showing affection: a pet name.
- To stroke or caress gently; pat.
- A fit of bad temper or pique.
- verb - to caress with the hand