Scrabble word: PELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELT exist?
Definitions of PELT in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- verb - rain heavily
- The skin of an animal with the fur or hair still on it.
- A stripped animal skin ready for tanning.
- To strike or assail repeatedly with or as if with blows or missiles; bombard: pelted each other with snowballs.
- To cast, hurl, or throw (missiles): children who pelted stones at the neighbors’ windows.
- To strike repeatedly: Hailstones pelted the tent.
- To beat or strike heavily and repeatedly.
- To move at a vigorous gait.
- A sharp blow; a whack.
- A rapid pace: galloped away at a pelt.
- verb - to strike repeatedly with blows or missiles
There are 4 letters in PELT: E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELT plus a wildcard: PELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELT
Images for PELT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.