Scrabble word: PELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELT exist?
Definitions of PELT in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- verb - rain heavily
- The skin of an animal with the fur or hair still on it.
- A stripped animal skin ready for tanning.
- To strike or assail repeatedly with or as if with blows or missiles; bombard: pelted each other with snowballs.
- To cast, hurl, or throw (missiles): children who pelted stones at the neighbors’ windows.
- To strike repeatedly: Hailstones pelted the tent.
- To beat or strike heavily and repeatedly.
- To move at a vigorous gait.
- A sharp blow; a whack.
- A rapid pace: galloped away at a pelt.
- verb - to strike repeatedly with blows or missiles