Scrabble word: PLEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEAT exist?
Definitions of PLEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- verb - pleat or gather into a ruffle
- verb - fold into pleats, "Pleat the cloth"
- A fold in cloth made by doubling the material upon itself and then pressing or stitching it into place.
- verb - to fold in an even manner
There are 5 letters in PLEAT: A E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEAT plus a wildcard: PLEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEAT
Images for PLEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.