Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEAT exist?
Definitions of PLEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- verb - pleat or gather into a ruffle
- verb - fold into pleats, "Pleat the cloth"
- A fold in cloth made by doubling the material upon itself and then pressing or stitching it into place.
- v - to fold in an even manner
There are 5 letters in PLEAT: A E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEAT plus a wildcard: PLEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEAT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEAT
- pleat Curtains
- Ref Triple Pinch pleat
- Triple Pinch pleat
- Case For pleats Perfect Gentleman
- pencil pleat
- This makes the top of the curtain rigid allowing the pleats to keep ...
- Curtain pleats A pleat style for everyone
- Six Inch Pencil pleat
- ... Heading Pencil pleat Tie Top Heading Goblet Heading Triple Pinch pleat
- How To Make Goblet Curtains Billzano Home Design