Is PLEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- verb - pleat or gather into a ruffle
- verb - fold into pleats, "Pleat the cloth"
- A fold in cloth made by doubling the material upon itself and then pressing or stitching it into place.
- verb - to fold in an even manner
There are 5 letters in PLEAT: A E L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEAT, to go: PLEAT?
Rearrange the letters in PLEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLEAT
What's nearby PLEAT
Lookup in Wiki for PLEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEAT"