Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETAL exist?
Definitions of PETAL in dictionaries:
- noun - part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored
- A unit of a corolla, usually showy and colored.
- adj - a leaflike part of a corolla [n -S] : PETALED, PETALLED
There are 5 letters in PETAL: A E L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETAL plus a wildcard: PETAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETAL
- The Rose petal Shop offers many packages of premium fresh rose petals ...
- petal of Rose Photograph by Jacqueline Migell - petal of Rose Fine Art ...
- Rose petal Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 13830017
- rose flowers wallpaper Rose petal Wallpaper
- Pick 1 cup of petals. Rinse thoroughly to remove any debris.
- Stock photo - Rose petal letter Misha (639500) Stockfresh
- Flying petals Generator 3D Model by mafdesign
- Tulip petal 2 Greeting Card
- rose petals - photopicture definition - rose petals word and phrase ...
- Home rose petals
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.