Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLET exist?
Definitions of PALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art
- noun - a portable platform for storing or moving goods that are stacked on it
- noun - a hand tool with a flat blade used by potters for mixing and shaping clay
- noun - a mattress filled with straw or a pad made of quilts
- noun - board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- A projection on a machine part, such as a pawl for controlling the motion of a ratchet wheel in a watch escapement, that engages the teeth of a ratchet wheel to convert reciprocating motion to rotary motion or vice versa.
- A wooden, shovellike potter’s tool used for mixing and shaping clay.
- A tool used for printing or gilding letters on book bindings or taking up and applying gold leaf.
- A portable platform used for storing or moving cargo or freight.
- A painter’s palette.
- A narrow, hard bed or straw-filled mattress.
- A temporary bed made from bedding arranged on the floor, especially for a child.
- v - to place on platforms for storage or moving
There are 6 letters in PALLET: A E L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLET plus a wildcard: PALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALLET
- Store Potentially Liable Even Though pallet was in Plain View ...
- Like new 4-way entry forklift & pallet jack friendly 1 X 6 ...
- Standard 4-way - pallets - Harbot pallet Company
- pallet Types and pallet Sizes
- pallet - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - pallet word ...
- The FullCircles Blog Blog Archive wooden-pallet-3736911
- Poppytalk DIY Scrap pallet Plank Wall
- pallets - J & G pallets and Trucking
- Dimensions Info Dimensions of a pallet