Scrabble word: PALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLET exist?
Definitions of PALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art
- noun - a portable platform for storing or moving goods that are stacked on it
- noun - a hand tool with a flat blade used by potters for mixing and shaping clay
- noun - a mattress filled with straw or a pad made of quilts
- noun - board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- A projection on a machine part, such as a pawl for controlling the motion of a ratchet wheel in a watch escapement, that engages the teeth of a ratchet wheel to convert reciprocating motion to rotary motion or vice versa.
- A wooden, shovellike potter’s tool used for mixing and shaping clay.
- A tool used for printing or gilding letters on book bindings or taking up and applying gold leaf.
- A portable platform used for storing or moving cargo or freight.
- A painter’s palette.
- A narrow, hard bed or straw-filled mattress.
- A temporary bed made from bedding arranged on the floor, especially for a child.
- verb - to place on platforms for storage or moving
There are 6 letters in PALLET: A E L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLET plus a wildcard: PALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLET
Images for PALLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.