Scrabble word: PATELLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATELLA exist?
Definitions of PATELLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint
- noun - type genus of the family Patellidae: common European limpets
- A flat triangular bone located at the front of the knee joint.
- A dish-shaped anatomical formation.
- A pan or dish in ancient Rome.
- adj - the flat movable bone at the front of the knee [n -LAE or -LAS] : PATELLAR
There are 7 letters in PATELLA: A A E L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATELLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATELLA plus a wildcard: PATELLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATELLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATELLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.