Scrabble word: TALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALE exist?
Definitions of TALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- noun - a trivial lie
- A recital of events or happenings; a report or revelation: told us a long tale of woe.
- A malicious story, piece of gossip, or petty complaint.
- A deliberate lie; a falsehood.
- A narrative of real or imaginary events; a story.
- A tally or reckoning; a total.
- noun - a story
There are 4 letters in TALE: A E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALE plus a wildcard: TALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALE
Images for TALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.