Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLATE exist?
Definitions of SLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- noun - thin layers of rock used for roofing
- noun - a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- verb - designate or schedule
- verb - enter on a list or slate for an election
- verb - cover with slate
- A fine-grained metamorphic rock that splits into thin, smoothsurfaced layers.
- A piece of this rock cut for use as roofing or surfacing material or as a writing surface.
- A writing tablet made of a similar material.
- A record of past performance or activity: starting with a clean slate.
- A list of the candidates of a political party running for various offices.
- A dark or bluish gray to dark bluish or dark purplish gray.
- Made of a finegrained metamorphic rock: a slate roof.
- Of the color slate.
- To cover (a roof, for example) with slate.
- To put on a list of candidates.
- To schedule or designate: slated the art history lecture for Thursday afternoon.
- v - to cover with slate (a roofing material)
There are 5 letters in SLATE: A E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLATE plus a wildcard: SLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLATE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLATE
- slate is a fine-grained foliated metamorphic rock that is created by ...
- Fileslate Macro 1.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- round pieces of slate in a mummys mouth.
- Larger picture of slate
- ... Stone - Fairfield County Westchester County - NYC - slate Selections
- slate Stone
- slate - Solution Sealers
- slate (Texture)
- Black slate imperial slate onyx black slate