Scrabble word: SLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLATE exist?
Definitions of SLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- noun - thin layers of rock used for roofing
- noun - a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- verb - designate or schedule
- verb - enter on a list or slate for an election
- verb - cover with slate
- A fine-grained metamorphic rock that splits into thin, smoothsurfaced layers.
- A piece of this rock cut for use as roofing or surfacing material or as a writing surface.
- A writing tablet made of a similar material.
- A record of past performance or activity: starting with a clean slate.
- A list of the candidates of a political party running for various offices.
- A dark or bluish gray to dark bluish or dark purplish gray.
- Made of a finegrained metamorphic rock: a slate roof.
- Of the color slate.
- To cover (a roof, for example) with slate.
- To put on a list of candidates.
- To schedule or designate: slated the art history lecture for Thursday afternoon.
- verb - to cover with slate (a roofing material)
There are 5 letters in SLATE: A E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLATE plus a wildcard: SLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLATE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.