Is SLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- noun - thin layers of rock used for roofing
- noun - a fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- noun - a list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
- verb - designate or schedule
- verb - enter on a list or slate for an election
- verb - cover with slate
- A fine-grained metamorphic rock that splits into thin, smoothsurfaced layers.
- A piece of this rock cut for use as roofing or surfacing material or as a writing surface.
- A writing tablet made of a similar material.
- A record of past performance or activity: starting with a clean slate.
- A list of the candidates of a political party running for various offices.
- A dark or bluish gray to dark bluish or dark purplish gray.
- Made of a finegrained metamorphic rock: a slate roof.
- Of the color slate.
- To cover (a roof, for example) with slate.
- To put on a list of candidates.
- To schedule or designate: slated the art history lecture for Thursday afternoon.
- verb - to cover with slate (a roofing material)
There are 5 letters in SLATE: A E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLATE, to go: SLATE?
Rearrange the letters in SLATE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of SLATE
4 letters out of SLATE
3 letters out of SLATE
2 letters out of SLATE
Contextual use of SLATE
What's nearby SLATE
Lookup in Wiki for SLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLATE"