Scrabble word: SALTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTER exist?
Definitions of SALTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who uses salt to preserve meat or fish or other foods
- noun - someone who makes or deals in salt
- adj - (of speech) painful or bitter
- One that manufactures or sells salt.
- One that treats meat, fish, or other foods with salt.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 6 letters in SALTER: A E L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTER plus a wildcard: SALTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.