Scrabble word: SALTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTER exist?
Definitions of SALTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who uses salt to preserve meat or fish or other foods
- noun - someone who makes or deals in salt
- adj - (of speech) painful or bitter
- One that manufactures or sells salt.
- One that treats meat, fish, or other foods with salt.
- adj - tasting of or containing salt
- verb - to treat with salt (a crystalline compound used as a seasoning and preservative)
There are 6 letters in SALTER: A E L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTER