Scrabble word: ARTLESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTLESS exist?
Definitions of ARTLESS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by an inability to mask your feelings
- adj - simple and natural
- adj - showing lack of art
- adj - (of persons) lacking art or knowledge
- Having or displaying no guile, cunning, or deceit.
- Free of artificiality; natural: artless charm.
- Lacking art, knowledge, or skill; uncultured and ignorant.
- Poorly made or done; crude.
- adj - lacking cunning or guile
There are 7 letters in ARTLESS: A E L R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTLESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTLESS plus a wildcard: ARTLESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTLESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTLESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.