Scrabble word: RAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAT exist?
Definitions of RAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
- noun - a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
- verb - desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- verb - employ scabs or strike breakers in
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- verb - catch rats, especially with dogs
- verb - give away information about somebody
- Any of various long-tailed rodents resembling mice but larger, especially one of the genus Rattus.
- Any of various animals similar to one of these long-tailed rodents.
- A despicable, sneaky person, especially one who betrays or informs upon associates.
- A pad of material, typically hair, worn as part of a woman’s coiffure to puff out her own hair.
- To hunt for or catch rats, especially with the aid of dogs.
- To desert or betray one’s comrades by giving information: ratted on his best friend to the police.
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 3 letters in RAT: A R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAT plus a wildcard: RAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAT
Images for RAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.