Scrabble word: RAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAT exist?
Definitions of RAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
- noun - a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
- verb - desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- verb - employ scabs or strike breakers in
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- verb - catch rats, especially with dogs
- verb - give away information about somebody
- Any of various long-tailed rodents resembling mice but larger, especially one of the genus Rattus.
- Any of various animals similar to one of these long-tailed rodents.
- A despicable, sneaky person, especially one who betrays or informs upon associates.
- A pad of material, typically hair, worn as part of a woman’s coiffure to puff out her own hair.
- To hunt for or catch rats, especially with the aid of dogs.
- To desert or betray one’s comrades by giving information: ratted on his best friend to the police.
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)