Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WART
In which Scrabble dictionary does WART exist?
Definitions of WART in dictionaries:
- noun - any small rounded protuberance (as on certain plants or animals)
- noun - an imperfection in someone or something that is suggestive of a wart (especially in smallness or unattractiveness)
- noun - (pathology) a firm abnormal elevated blemish on the skin
- A hard, rough lump growing on the skin, caused by infection with certain viruses and occurring typically on the hands or feet.
- A similar growth or protuberance, as on a plant.
- A genital wart.
- One that resembles or is likened to a wart, especially in unattractiveness or smallness.
- All defects and imperfections notwithstanding: We love and respect you for what you are, warts and all.
- adj - a protuberance on the skin [n -S] : WARTED
There are 4 letters in WART: A R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WART plus a wildcard: WART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WART
Images for WART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.