Scrabble word: WART
In which Scrabble dictionary does WART exist?
Definitions of WART in dictionaries:
- noun - any small rounded protuberance (as on certain plants or animals)
- noun - an imperfection in someone or something that is suggestive of a wart (especially in smallness or unattractiveness)
- noun - (pathology) a firm abnormal elevated blemish on the skin
- A hard, rough lump growing on the skin, caused by infection with certain viruses and occurring typically on the hands or feet.
- A similar growth or protuberance, as on a plant.
- A genital wart.
- One that resembles or is likened to a wart, especially in unattractiveness or smallness.
- All defects and imperfections notwithstanding: We love and respect you for what you are, warts and all.
- adj - a protuberance on the skin [n -S] : WARTED