Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAR exist?
Definitions of WAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- noun - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- noun - an active struggle between competing entities
- noun - a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- verb - make or wage war
- A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
- The period of such conflict.
- The techniques and procedures of war; military science.
- A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
- A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.
- To wage or carry on warfare.
- To be in a state of hostility or rivalry; contend.
- verb - to engage in war (a state of open, armed conflict)
There are 3 letters in WAR: A R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAR plus a wildcard: WAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAR
Images for WAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.