Scrabble word: WAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAR exist?
Definitions of WAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- noun - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- noun - an active struggle between competing entities
- noun - a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- verb - make or wage war
- A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
- The period of such conflict.
- The techniques and procedures of war; military science.
- A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
- A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.
- To wage or carry on warfare.
- To be in a state of hostility or rivalry; contend.
- verb - to engage in war (a state of open, armed conflict)