Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAR exist?
Definitions of WAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- noun - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- noun - an active struggle between competing entities
- noun - a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- verb - make or wage war
- A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
- The period of such conflict.
- The techniques and procedures of war; military science.
- A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
- A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.
- To wage or carry on warfare.
- To be in a state of hostility or rivalry; contend.
- v - to engage in war (a state of open, armed conflict)
There are 3 letters in WAR: A R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAR plus a wildcard: WAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAR
Images for WAR
- Civil war Battle
- Picture of the Battle of Vicksburg
- It took awhile but the Cold war consensus is finally shattering.
- FileKorean war HA-SN-98-07010.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Some including this one which is most probably posed with a body ...
- This original Civil war Harpers Weekly newspaper features a stunning ...
- Civil war Weapons
- Abraham Lincoln in Frederick Maryland
- The Love of war Syed Ali Abbas Zaidis Blog
- Video footage of Allied D-Day Normandy Landings in World war Two