Scrabble word: WARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARN exist?
Definitions of WARN in dictionaries:
- verb - notify of danger, potential harm, or risk
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- verb - ask to go away
- verb - notify, usually in advance
- To make aware in advance of actual or potential harm, danger, or evil.
- To admonish as to action or manners.
- To notify (a person) to go or stay away: warned them off the posted property.
- To give a warning.
- verb - to make aware of impending or possible danger