Scrabble word: WARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARN exist?
Definitions of WARN in dictionaries:
- verb - notify of danger, potential harm, or risk
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- verb - ask to go away
- verb - notify, usually in advance
- To make aware in advance of actual or potential harm, danger, or evil.
- To admonish as to action or manners.
- To notify (a person) to go or stay away: warned them off the posted property.
- To give a warning.
- verb - to make aware of impending or possible danger
There are 4 letters in WARN: A N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARN plus a wildcard: WARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARN
Images for WARN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.