Scrabble word: RAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAN exist?
Definitions of RAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - a race run on foot
- noun - an unbroken series of events
- noun - (American football) a play in which a player attempts to carry the ball through or past the opposing team
- noun - a regular trip
- noun - the act of running
- noun - the continuous period of time during which something (a machine or a factory) operates or continues in operation
- noun - unrestricted freedom to use
- noun - the production achieved during a continuous period of operation (of a machine or factory etc.)
- noun - a small stream
- noun - a race between candidates for elective office
- noun - a row of unravelled stitches
- noun - the pouring forth of a fluid
- noun - an unbroken chronological sequence
- noun - a short trip
- The Norse goddess of the sea.
- verb - to move by rapid steps
There are 3 letters in RAN: A N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAN plus a wildcard: RAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAN
Images for RAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.