Scrabble word: RAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAIN exist?
Definitions of RAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- noun - drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- noun - anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- verb - precipitate as rain
- Water condensed from atmospheric vapor and falling in drops.
- A fall of such water; a rainstorm.
- The descent of such water.
- Rainy weather.
- A heavy or abundant fall: a rain of fluffy cottonwood seeds; a rain of insults.
- To fall in drops of water from the clouds.
- To fall like rain: Praise rained down on the composer.
- To release rain.
- To send or pour down.
- To rain very heavily.
- verb - to fall like rain (drops of water condensed from atmospheric vapor)