Scrabble word: RAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAIN exist?
Definitions of RAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- noun - drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- noun - anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- verb - precipitate as rain
- Water condensed from atmospheric vapor and falling in drops.
- A fall of such water; a rainstorm.
- The descent of such water.
- Rainy weather.
- A heavy or abundant fall: a rain of fluffy cottonwood seeds; a rain of insults.
- To fall in drops of water from the clouds.
- To fall like rain: Praise rained down on the composer.
- To release rain.
- To send or pour down.
- To rain very heavily.
- verb - to fall like rain (drops of water condensed from atmospheric vapor)
There are 4 letters in RAIN: A I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAIN plus a wildcard: RAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAIN
Images for RAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.