Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAIN exist?
Definitions of RAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- noun - drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- noun - anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- verb - precipitate as rain
- Water condensed from atmospheric vapor and falling in drops.
- A fall of such water; a rainstorm.
- The descent of such water.
- Rainy weather.
- A heavy or abundant fall: a rain of fluffy cottonwood seeds; a rain of insults.
- To fall in drops of water from the clouds.
- To fall like rain: Praise rained down on the composer.
- To release rain.
- To send or pour down.
- To rain very heavily.
- v - to fall like rain (drops of water condensed from atmospheric vapor)
There are 4 letters in RAIN: A I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAIN plus a wildcard: RAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAIN
Images for RAIN
- rain Powered by Peanut Butter
- rain Rpmbolds Blog
- Living with Depressional rain England v Sri Lanka Test 3 Day 1 ...
- rain gives me the strength to move on...for no body can see me crying ...
- Just a Thought rain Spoken Words & Thoughts
- rain Deep from the soul
- rain Wallpapers Fun4Friends
- ... For your Desktop... rain Pictures rain Wallpapers rain Photos
- rainrain go awayplease Ramblings of an Under Caffeinated Geek ...
- Lovely Pretty World rain