Scrabble word: NADIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NADIR exist?
Definitions of NADIR in dictionaries:
- noun - an extreme state of adversity
- noun - the point below the observer that is directly opposite the zenith on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- A point on the celestial sphere directly below the observer, diametrically opposite the zenith.
- The lowest point: the nadir of their fortunes.
- adj - a point on the celestial sphere [n -S] : NADIRAL
There are 5 letters in NADIR: A D I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NADIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NADIR plus a wildcard: NADIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NADIR
Images for NADIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.