Scrabble word: NADIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NADIR exist?
Definitions of NADIR in dictionaries:
- noun - an extreme state of adversity
- noun - the point below the observer that is directly opposite the zenith on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- A point on the celestial sphere directly below the observer, diametrically opposite the zenith.
- The lowest point: the nadir of their fortunes.
- adj - a point on the celestial sphere [n -S] : NADIRAL