Scrabble word: ORDAIN
Is ORDAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORDAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - order by virtue of superior authority
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - invest with ministerial or priestly authority
- verb - issue an order
- To invest with ministerial or priestly authority; confer holy orders on.
- To authorize as a rabbi.
- To order by virtue of superior authority; decree or enact.
- verb - to invest with holy authority
There are 6 letters in ORDAIN: A D I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDAIN
Click to search all anagrams of ORDAIN plus a wildcard: ORDAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDAIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDAIN
Lookup in Wiki for ORDAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.