Scrabble word: RAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAID exist?
Definitions of RAID in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- verb - take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- verb - search for something needed or desired
- A surprise attack by a small armed force.
- Sudden, forcible entry into a place by police: a raid on a gambling den.
- An entrance into another’s territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
- A predatory operation mounted against a competitor, especially an attempt to lure away the personnel or membership of a competing organization.
- An attempt to seize control of a company, as by acquiring a majority of its stock.
- To make a raid on.
- verb - to make a sudden assault on