Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAID exist?
Definitions of RAID in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- verb - take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- verb - search for something needed or desired
- A surprise attack by a small armed force.
- Sudden, forcible entry into a place by police: a raid on a gambling den.
- An entrance into another’s territory for the purpose of seizing goods or valuables.
- A predatory operation mounted against a competitor, especially an attempt to lure away the personnel or membership of a competing organization.
- An attempt to seize control of a company, as by acquiring a majority of its stock.
- To make a raid on.
- verb - to make a sudden assault on
There are 4 letters in RAID: A D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAID plus a wildcard: RAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAID
Images for RAID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.