Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARID exist?
Definitions of ARID in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking sufficient water or rainfall
- adj - lacking vitality or spirit
- Lacking moisture, especially having insufficient rainfall to support trees or woody plants: an arid climate.
- Lacking interest or feeling; lifeless and dull: a technically perfect but arid musical performance.
- adv - extremely dry [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : ARIDLY
There are 4 letters in ARID: A D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARID plus a wildcard: ARID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARID
Images for ARID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.