Scrabble word: RAPID
Is RAPID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAPID in dictionaries:
- noun - a part of a river where the current is very fast
- adj - done or occurring in a brief period of time
- adj - characterized by speed
- An extremely fast-moving part of a river, caused by a steep descent in the riverbed.
- adv - moving or acting with great speed [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : RAPIDLY
- noun - a fast-moving part of a river
There are 5 letters in RAPID: A D I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAPID
Click to search all anagrams of RAPID plus a wildcard: RAPID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAPID
Images for RAPID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.