Scrabble word: TRIAD
Is TRIAD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRIAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- noun - three people considered as a unit
- noun - a three-note major or minor chord
- A group of three.
- A chord of three tones, especially one built on a given root tone plus a major or minor third and a perfect fifth.
- A section of a Pindaric ode consisting of the strophe, antistrophe, and epode.
- noun - a group of three
There are 5 letters in TRIAD: A D I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIAD
Click to search all anagrams of TRIAD plus a wildcard: TRIAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIAD
Images for TRIAD
Lookup in Wiki for TRIAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.