Scrabble word: TRIAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIAD exist?
Definitions of TRIAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a set of three similar things considered as a unit
- noun - three people considered as a unit
- noun - a three-note major or minor chord
- A group of three.
- A chord of three tones, especially one built on a given root tone plus a major or minor third and a perfect fifth.
- A section of a Pindaric ode consisting of the strophe, antistrophe, and epode.
- noun - a group of three