Scrabble word: DIRT
Is DIRT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- adj - (of roads) not leveled or drained
- Earth or soil.
- A filthy or soiling substance, such as mud or dust.
- A squalid or filthy condition.
- One that is mean, contemptible, or vile.
- Obscene language or subject matter.
- Malicious or scandalous gossip.
- Information that embarrasses or accuses.
- Unethical behavior or practice; corruption.
- Material, such as gravel or slag, from which metal is extracted in mining.
- noun - earth or soil
There are 4 letters in DIRT: D I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRT
Click to search all anagrams of DIRT plus a wildcard: DIRT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIRT
Images for DIRT
Lookup in Wiki for DIRT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.