Scrabble word: DIRT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRT exist?
Definitions of DIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- adj - (of roads) not leveled or drained
- Earth or soil.
- A filthy or soiling substance, such as mud or dust.
- A squalid or filthy condition.
- One that is mean, contemptible, or vile.
- Obscene language or subject matter.
- Malicious or scandalous gossip.
- Information that embarrasses or accuses.
- Unethical behavior or practice; corruption.
- Material, such as gravel or slag, from which metal is extracted in mining.
- noun - earth or soil