Scrabble word: THIRD
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIRD exist?
Definitions of THIRD in dictionaries:
- noun - one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- noun - following the second position in an ordering or series
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another three notes away from it
- noun - the third from the lowest forward ratio gear in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- noun - the base that must be touched third by a base runner in baseball
- adj - coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
- adv - in the third place
- The ordinal number matching the number three in a series.
- One of three equal parts.
- An interval of three degrees in a diatonic scale.
- A tone separated by three degrees from a given tone, especially the third tone of a scale.
- The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds next higher to those of second in a motor vehicle.
- Third base.
- noun - one of three equal parts
There are 5 letters in THIRD: D H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIRD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIRD plus a wildcard: THIRD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIRD
Images for THIRD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.