Scrabble word: TRIED
Is TRIED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRIED in dictionaries:
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - give pain or trouble to
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- verb - put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- adj - tested and proved useful or correct
- adj - tested and proved to be reliable
- Thoroughly tested and proved to be good or trustworthy.
- Made to undergo trials or distress.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in TRIED: D E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIED
Click to search all anagrams of TRIED plus a wildcard: TRIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIED
Images for TRIED
Lookup in Wiki for TRIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.