Scrabble word: TRIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIED exist?
Definitions of TRIED in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- adj - tested and proved useful or correct
- adj - tested and proved to be reliable
- Thoroughly tested and proved to be good or trustworthy.
- Made to undergo trials or distress.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in TRIED: D E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIED plus a wildcard: TRIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIED
Images for TRIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.