Scrabble word: TIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIRE exist?
Definitions of TIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - hoop that covers a wheel
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - deplete
- verb - cause to be bored
- To grow weary.
- To grow bored or impatient.
- To diminish the strength or energy of; fatigue.
- These verbs mean to cause or undergo depletion of strength, energy, spirit, interest, or patience.
- A covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber reinforced with cords of nylon, fiberglass, or other material and filled with compressed air.
- A hoop of metal or rubber fitted around a wheel.
- A headband or headdress.
- verb - to grow tired