Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIRE exist?
Definitions of TIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - hoop that covers a wheel
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - deplete
- verb - cause to be bored
- To grow weary.
- To grow bored or impatient.
- To diminish the strength or energy of; fatigue.
- These verbs mean to cause or undergo depletion of strength, energy, spirit, interest, or patience.
- A covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber reinforced with cords of nylon, fiberglass, or other material and filled with compressed air.
- A hoop of metal or rubber fitted around a wheel.
- A headband or headdress.
- v - to grow tired
There are 4 letters in TIRE: E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIRE plus a wildcard: TIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIRE
Images for TIRE
- Electric Bike tires
- Loadstar K399 Bias Trailer tire - 21560-8 - Load Range D Kenda tires ...
- The tire Trip-up
- Green Diamond Icelander MT tire Reviews
- Discount tire Coupons Discount Coupons Website
- New BFG pickup tire hits market Pro Pickup
- 80 x 8 Load Range C tire AW Direct
- Haul Master Shop 30900 10 Pneumatic tire
- Coker tire Offers A Full Line of Hoosier Radial tires for Hot Rods and ...
- New and Used tires Serving the Portland Metro Area including ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.