Scrabble word: TIERS
Is TIERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TIERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- noun - a worker who ties something
- noun - something that is used for tying
- noun - one of two or more layers one atop another
- verb - to arrange in tiers (rows placed one above another)
There are 5 letters in TIERS: E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIERS
Click to search all anagrams of TIERS plus a wildcard: TIERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIERS
Images for TIERS
Lookup in Wiki for TIERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.