Scrabble word: TRIPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPES exist?
Definitions of TRIPES in dictionaries:
- noun - lining of the stomach of a ruminant (especially a bovine) used as food
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - cause to stumble
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - get high, stoned, or drugged
- noun - a part of the stomach of a ruminant that is used as food
There are 6 letters in TRIPES: E I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPES plus a wildcard: TRIPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.