Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIP exist?
Definitions of STRIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively long narrow piece of something
- noun - artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- noun - an airfield without normal airport facilities
- noun - a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
- noun - thin piece of wood or metal
- noun - a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - get undressed
- verb - remove the surface from
- verb - remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- verb - lay bare
- verb - steal goods
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - strip the cured leaves from
- verb - remove the thread (of screws)
- verb - remove a constituent from a liquid
- verb - take off or remove
- verb - draw the last milk (of cows)
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- To remove clothing or covering from.
- To deprive of (clothing or covering).
- To deprive of honors, rank, office, privileges, or possessions; divest.
- To remove all excess detail from; reduce to essentials.
- To remove equipment, furnishings, or supplementary parts or attachments from.
- To clear of a natural covering or growth; make bare: strip a field.
- To remove an exterior coating, as of paint or varnish, from: stripped and refinished the old chest of drawers.
- To remove the leaves from the stalks of.
- To dismantle (a firearm, for example) piece by piece.
- To damage or break the threads of (a screw, for example) or the teeth of (a gear).
- To press the last drops of milk from (a cow or goat, for example) at the end of milking.
- To rob of wealth or property; plunder or despoil.
- To mount (a photographic positive or negative) on paper to be used in making a printing plate.
- To undress completely.
- To perform a striptease.
- A striptease.
- A long narrow piece, usually of uniform width: a strip of paper; strips of beef.
- A long narrow region of land or body of water.
- A comic strip.
- An airstrip.
- An area, as along a busy street or highway, that is lined with a great number and variety of commercial establishments.
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 5 letters in STRIP: I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIP plus a wildcard: STRIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.