Scrabble word: SPIT
Is SPIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- noun - a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth
- noun - a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- noun - the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- verb - expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- verb - utter with anger or contempt
- verb - rain gently
- verb - drive a skewer through
- Saliva, especially when expectorated; spittle.
- The act of expectorating.
- Something, such as the frothy secretion of spittle bugs, that resembles expectorated saliva.
- A brief, scattered fall of rain or snow.
- The perfect likeness: He’s the spit and image of his father.
- To eject from the mouth: spat out the watermelon seeds.
- To eject as if from the mouth: a fire spitting sparks.
- To emit suddenly and forcefully: spat out an insult.
- To eject matter from the mouth; expectorate.
- To express contempt or animosity by or as if by ejecting matter from the mouth.
- To make a hissing or sputtering noise.
- To rain or snow in light, scattered drops or flakes.
- A slender, pointed rod on which meat is impaled for broiling.
- A narrow point of land extending into a body of water.
- verb - to impale on a spit (a pointed rod on which meat is turned)
There are 4 letters in SPIT: I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIT
Click to search all anagrams of SPIT plus a wildcard: SPIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIT
Images for SPIT
Lookup in Wiki for SPIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.