Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POSIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSIT exist?
Definitions of POSIT in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- verb - put before
- verb - take as a given
- To affirm or assume the existence of; postulate.
- To put forward, as for consideration or study; suggest: “If a book is hard going, it ought to be good.
- To place firmly in position.
- verb - to set in a particular position
There are 5 letters in POSIT: I O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSIT plus a wildcard: POSIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.