Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POST
In which Scrabble dictionary does POST exist?
Definitions of POST in dictionaries:
- noun - the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- noun - military installation at which a body of troops is stationed
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position
- noun - United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935)
- noun - United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960)
- noun - United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914)
- noun - any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- noun - a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
- noun - the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- noun - the delivery and collection of letters and packages
- verb - affix in a public place or for public notice
- verb - publicize with, or as if with, a poster
- verb - assign to a post
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - display, as of records in sports games
- verb - enter on a public list
- verb - transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- verb - ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
- verb - mark with a stake
- verb - place so as to be noticed
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- verb - mark or expose as infamous
- A long piece of wood or other material set upright into the ground to serve as a marker or support.
- A support for a beam in the framework of a building.
- A terminal of a battery.
- A goal post.
- The starting point at a racetrack.
- An earring attached by a short bar or stud that passes through the ear and fits into a cap in the back.
- To display (an announcement) in a place of public view.
- To cover (a wall, for example) with posters.
- To announce by or as if by posters: post banns.
- To put up signs on (property) warning against trespassing.
- To denounce publicly: post a man as a thief.
- To publish (a name) on a list.
- To gain (points or a point) in a game or contest; score.
- A military base.
- The grounds and buildings of a military base.
- A local organization of military veterans.
- Either of two bugle calls in the British Army, sounded in the evening as a signal to retire to quarters.
- An assigned position or station, as of a guard or sentry.
- A position of employment, especially an appointed public office.
- A place to which someone is assigned for duty.
- A trading post.
- To assign to a specific position or station: post a sentry at the gate.
- To appoint to a naval or military command.
- To put forward; present: post bail.
- A delivery of mail.
- The mail delivered.
- Chiefly British.
- A governmental system for transporting and delivering the mail.
- A post office.
- One of a series of relay stations along a fixed route, furnishing fresh riders and horses for the delivery of mail on horseback.
- A rider on such a mail route; a courier.
- To mail (a letter or package).
- To send by mail in a system of relays on horseback.
- To inform of the latest news: Keep us posted.
- To transfer (an item) to a ledger in bookkeeping.
- To make the necessary entries in (a ledger).
- To enter (a unit of information) on a record or into a section of storage.
- To travel in stages or relays.
- To travel with speed or in haste.
- To bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse’s trotting gait.
- By mail.
- With great speed; rapidly.
- By post horse.
- v - to affix in a public place
There are 4 letters in POST: O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POST plus a wildcard: POST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POST
Images for POST
- post it flag - 99-B11 (China Manufacturer) - Memo - Stationery ...
- Friends Across America - FREE Printable Coloring Page - post Office
- United States postal Service (USPS) Image Gallery at Weblo.com
- India post logo re-design
- Mailbox posts - Whitehall Mailbox posts
- Per me il post-it e uninvenzione (anno di grazia 1968 ...
- COTTINGLEY post OFFICE - in Cottingley Village
- Travel postcard for the Discoverer
- Reddish post office Stockport opening times and reviews
- FileOphir post Office.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia