Scrabble word: POUTS
Is POUTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a disdainful grimace
- noun - marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- noun - catfish common in eastern United States
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- verb - to protrude the lips in ill humor
There are 5 letters in POUTS: O P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUTS
Click to search all anagrams of POUTS plus a wildcard: POUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUTS
Images for POUTS
Lookup in Wiki for POUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.