Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUT exist?
Definitions of OUT in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- verb - to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
- verb - reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle
- verb - be made known
- adj - not allowed to continue to bat or run
- adj - being out or having grown cold
- adj - not worth considering as a possibility
- adj - out of power
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- adj - directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- adj - no longer fashionable
- adj - outside or external
- adj - outer or outlying
- adj - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- adv - away from home
- adv - moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden
- adv - from one's possession
- In a direction away from the inside: go out of the office.
- Away from the center or middle: The troops fanned out.
- Away from a usual place: stepped out for a drink of water; went out for the evening.
- Out of normal position: threw his back out.
- From inside a building or shelter into the open air; outside: The boy went out to play.
- In the open air; outside: Is it snowing out? 5.
- From within a container or source: drained the water out.
- From among others: picked out the thief in the crowd.
- To exhaustion or depletion: The supplies have run out.
- Into extinction or imperceptibility: The fire has gone out.
- To a finish or conclusion: Play the game out.
- To the fullest extent or degree: all decked out for the dance.
- In or into competition or directed effort: went out for the basketball team; was out to win.
- Into being or evident existence: The new car models have come out.
- Into public circulation: The paper came out early today.
- Into view: The moon came out.
- Without inhibition; boldly: Speak out.
- Into possession of another or others; into distribution: giving out free passes.
- Into disuse or an unfashionable status: Narrow ties have gone out.
- Into a state of deprivation or loss: voted the incompetent governor out.
- Out of consideration: A taxi is out, because we haven’t the money.
- In the time following; afterward: “to gauge economic conditions six months out” (Christian Science Monitor).
- So as to be retired, or counted as an out: He grounded out to the shortstop.
- Used in twoway radio to indicate that a transmission is complete and no reply is expected.
- Exterior; external: the out surface of a ship’s hull.
- Directed away from a place or center; outgoing: the out doorway.
- No longer fashionable.
- Not allowed to continue to bat or run; retired.
- Forth from; through: He fell out the window.
- Beyond or outside of: Out this door is the garage.
- One that is out, especially one who is out of power.
- A means of escape: The window was my only out.
- O Baseball.
- A play in which a batter or base runner is retired.
- The player retired in such a play.
- A serve or return that falls out of bounds in a court game.
- A word or other part of a manuscript omitted from the printed copy.
- To send (a tennis ball, for example) outside the court or playing area.
- To knock unconscious.
- v - to be revealed
There are 3 letters in OUT: O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUT plus a wildcard: OUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUT
Images for OUT
- PRIVATE PROPERTY KEEP out SIGN 9050 Rigid PVC Sign Plaque Notice A-Z ...
- Cut out and make your own Domo-Kun
- Cookout Cookout Wallace Presbyterian Church
- schools-out-games - My Teenage Werewolf
- TiPSYLiGHTS Chillout
- His and Hers Lollipop Costumes Smarties Blog
- Writing out of Time rem out of time In All The Write Places
- Cereal Guy Spitting by Rober-Raik on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.