Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOUR exist?
Definitions of TOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- verb - make a tour of a certain place
- A trip with visits to various places of interest for business, pleasure, or instruction.
- A group organized for such a trip or for a shorter sightseeing excursion.
- A brief trip to or through a place for the purpose of seeing it: a tour of the house.
- A journey to fulfill a round of engagements in several places: a pianist on a concert tour.
- A shift, as in a factory.
- A period of duty at a single place or job.
- To travel from place to place, especially for pleasure.
- To travel among various places while fulfilling engagements.
- To make a tour of: toured Europe last summer; officials touring the scene of the disaster.
- To present (a play, for example) on a tour.
- v - to travel from place to place
There are 4 letters in TOUR: O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOUR plus a wildcard: TOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOUR
Images for TOUR
- FiletourBus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- tour Eiffel 300x225 tour Eiffel Pariss most enduring symbol
- take a tour
- Vue de la tour Dragonfly depuis le pont new-yorkais de Queensboro ...
- tour Eiffel Bleue - Durant la prsidence de la France la tte de ...
- Pictures from Paris tour-Eiffel-Paris The Best Travel Destinations
- The Panorama Factory Users Gallery Vertical La tour Eiffel
- Album Paris tour Eiffel tour Eiffel
- tour eiffel 1024x640 Magnifiques fonds dcran
- Images tour Eiffel