Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOUR exist?
Definitions of TOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- verb - make a tour of a certain place
- A trip with visits to various places of interest for business, pleasure, or instruction.
- A group organized for such a trip or for a shorter sightseeing excursion.
- A brief trip to or through a place for the purpose of seeing it: a tour of the house.
- A journey to fulfill a round of engagements in several places: a pianist on a concert tour.
- A shift, as in a factory.
- A period of duty at a single place or job.
- To travel from place to place, especially for pleasure.
- To travel among various places while fulfilling engagements.
- To make a tour of: toured Europe last summer; officials touring the scene of the disaster.
- To present (a play, for example) on a tour.
- verb - to travel from place to place
There are 4 letters in TOUR: O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOUR plus a wildcard: TOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOUR
Images for TOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.