Scrabble word: TORUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORUS exist?
Definitions of TORUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- noun - commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
- A large convex molding, semicircular in cross section, located at the base of a classical column.
- A bulging or rounded projection or swelling.
- The receptacle of a flower.
- A toroid generated by a circle; a surface having the shape of a doughnut.
- noun - a large convex molding