Is TORUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- noun - commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
- A large convex molding, semicircular in cross section, located at the base of a classical column.
- A bulging or rounded projection or swelling.
- The receptacle of a flower.
- A toroid generated by a circle; a surface having the shape of a doughnut.
- noun - a large convex molding
There are 5 letters in TORUS: O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORUS, to go: TORUS?
Rearrange the letters in TORUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TORUS
What's nearby TORUS
Lookup in Wiki for TORUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORUS"