Scrabble word: TORUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORUS exist?
Definitions of TORUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- noun - commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
- A large convex molding, semicircular in cross section, located at the base of a classical column.
- A bulging or rounded projection or swelling.
- The receptacle of a flower.
- A toroid generated by a circle; a surface having the shape of a doughnut.
- noun - a large convex molding
There are 5 letters in TORUS: O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORUS plus a wildcard: TORUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORUS
Images for TORUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.