Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORUS exist?
Definitions of TORUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- noun - commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
- A large convex molding, semicircular in cross section, located at the base of a classical column.
- A bulging or rounded projection or swelling.
- The receptacle of a flower.
- A toroid generated by a circle; a surface having the shape of a doughnut.
- n - a large convex molding
There are 5 letters in TORUS: O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORUS plus a wildcard: TORUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORUS
- one core recurring pattern to evolve life at every scale the torus ...
- ICMS 2002 (torus) The Flat torus in the 3-Sphere
- Filetorus.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- torus -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- torus como revela a estrutura e fluxo da energia universal A ...
- Psyche as Heart torus
- torus Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- The torus
- STUDENT TOPOLOGY AND GEOMETRY SEMINAR - SPRING 2010
- torus in the Sky . The torus is such a beautiful solid this one would ...