Scrabble word: OUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUSTER exist?
Definitions of OUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who ousts or supplants someone else
- noun - a wrongful dispossession
- noun - the act of ejecting someone or forcing them out
- The act of ejecting, forcing out, or supplanting.
- The state of being ejected, forced out, or supplanted.
- One that ejects, forces out, or supplants another.
- The act of forcing one out of possession or occupancy of material property to which one is entitled; illegal or wrongful dispossession.
- verb - to expel or remove from a position or place
There are 6 letters in OUSTER: E O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUSTER plus a wildcard: OUSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.