Scrabble word: OUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUSTER exist?
Definitions of OUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who ousts or supplants someone else
- noun - a wrongful dispossession
- noun - the act of ejecting someone or forcing them out
- The act of ejecting, forcing out, or supplanting.
- The state of being ejected, forced out, or supplanted.
- One that ejects, forces out, or supplants another.
- The act of forcing one out of possession or occupancy of material property to which one is entitled; illegal or wrongful dispossession.
- verb - to expel or remove from a position or place