Scrabble word: POSTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POSTURE exist?
Definitions of POSTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- noun - characteristic way of bearing one's body
- noun - a rationalized mental attitude
- noun - capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- A position of the body or of body parts: a sitting posture.
- An attitude; a pose: assumed a posture of angry defiance.
- A characteristic way of bearing one’s body; carriage: stood with good posture.
- Relative placement or arrangement: the posture of the buildings on the land.
- A stance or disposition with regard to something: “Those bases are essential to our military posture in the Middle East” (Gerard Smith).
- A frame of mind affecting one’s thoughts or behavior; an overall attitude.
- To assume an exaggerated or unnatural pose or mental attitude; attitudinize.
- To put into a specific posture; pose.
- verb - to assume a particular position
There are 7 letters in POSTURE: E O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POSTURE plus a wildcard: POSTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POSTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.