Is RUES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUES in various dictionaries:
- noun - European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves
- noun - leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - (French) a street or road in France
- verb - feel remorse for
- verb - to feel sorrow or remorse for
There are 4 letters in RUES: E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUES, to go: RUES?
Rearrange the letters in RUES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUES
What's nearby RUES
Lookup in Wiki for RUES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUES"