Scrabble word: SURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURE exist?
Definitions of SURE in dictionaries:
- adj - having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty
- adj - exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- adj - certain to occur
- adj - physically secure or dependable
- adj - reliable in operation or effect
- adj - (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence
- adj - infallible or unfailing
- adj - certain not to fail
- adj - impossible to doubt or dispute
- adv - definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely')
- Impossible to doubt or dispute; certain.
- Not hesitating or wavering; firm: sure convictions.
- Confident, as of something awaited or expected: sure of ultimate victory.
- Bound to come about or happen; inevitable: sure defeat.
- Having one’s course directed; destined or bound: sure to succeed.
- Certain not to miss or err; steady: a sure hand on the throttle.
- Worthy of being trusted or depended on; reliable.
- Free from or marked by freedom from doubt: sure of her friends.
- Careful to do something: asked me to be sure to turn off the stove.
- Free from harm or danger; safe.
- adj - free from doubt
There are 4 letters in SURE: E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURE plus a wildcard: SURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURE
Images for SURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.