Scrabble word: SURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURE exist?
Definitions of SURE in dictionaries:
- adj - having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty
- adj - exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- adj - certain to occur
- adj - physically secure or dependable
- adj - reliable in operation or effect
- adj - (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence
- adj - infallible or unfailing
- adj - certain not to fail
- adj - impossible to doubt or dispute
- adv - definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely')
- Impossible to doubt or dispute; certain.
- Not hesitating or wavering; firm: sure convictions.
- Confident, as of something awaited or expected: sure of ultimate victory.
- Bound to come about or happen; inevitable: sure defeat.
- Having one’s course directed; destined or bound: sure to succeed.
- Certain not to miss or err; steady: a sure hand on the throttle.
- Worthy of being trusted or depended on; reliable.
- Free from or marked by freedom from doubt: sure of her friends.
- Careful to do something: asked me to be sure to turn off the stove.
- Free from harm or danger; safe.
- adj - free from doubt