Scrabble word: SERUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERUM exist?
Definitions of SERUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an amber, watery fluid, rich in proteins, that separates out when blood coagulates
- The clear yellowish fluid obtained upon separating whole blood into its solid and liquid components.
- Blood serum from the tissues of immunized animals, containing antibodies and used to transfer immunity to another individual.
- Watery fluid from animal tissue, such as that found in edema.
- adj - the watery portion of whole blood [n -RUMS or -RA] : SERUMAL