Scrabble word: SERUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERUM exist?
Definitions of SERUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an amber, watery fluid, rich in proteins, that separates out when blood coagulates
- The clear yellowish fluid obtained upon separating whole blood into its solid and liquid components.
- Blood serum from the tissues of immunized animals, containing antibodies and used to transfer immunity to another individual.
- Watery fluid from animal tissue, such as that found in edema.
- adj - the watery portion of whole blood [n -RUMS or -RA] : SERUMAL
There are 5 letters in SERUM: E M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERUM plus a wildcard: SERUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERUM
Images for SERUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.