Scrabble word: MUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSE exist?
Definitions of MUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - in ancient Greek mythology any of 9 daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne
- noun - the source of an artist's inspiration
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- To be absorbed in one’s thoughts; engage in meditation.
- verb - to consider something deeply and thoroughly
There are 4 letters in MUSE: E M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSE plus a wildcard: MUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSE
Images for MUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.