Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEBUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEBUM exist?
Definitions of SEBUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the oily secretion of the sebaceous glands
- The semifluid secretion of the sebaceous glands, consisting chiefly of fat, keratin, and cellular material.
- n - a fatty matter secreted by certain glands of the skin
There are 5 letters in SEBUM: B E M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEBUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEBUM plus a wildcard: SEBUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEBUM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEBUM
- Health & Fitness Blog Archive Secretion of sebum
- acne-sebum Dr. Pinna
- Acne sebum
- Causes of Acne Skin Diagram
- STR - Knowledge in Hand Skin & Hair
- Cellnique Paramedical Review Skin Action sebum Gel Vital Cellular ...
- Home What is Acne hair-follicle-sebum-and-sebaceous-gland
- What is sebum Its More Interesting Than You Think ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.