Scrabble word: USE
In which Scrabble dictionary does USE exist?
Definitions of USE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of using
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - a particular service
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- noun - (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- To put into service or apply for a purpose; employ.
- To avail oneself of; practice: use caution.
- To conduct oneself toward; treat or handle: “the peace offering of a man who once used you unkindly” (Laurence Sterne).
- To seek or achieve an end by means of; exploit: used their highly placed friends to gain access to the president; felt he was being used by seekers of favor.
- To take or consume; partake of: She rarely used alcohol.
- The act of using; the application or employment of something for a purpose: with the use of a calculator; skilled in the use of the bow and arrow.
- The condition or fact of being used: a chair in regular use.
- The manner of using; usage: learned the proper use of power tools.
- The permission, privilege, or benefit of using something: gave us the use of their summerhouse.
- The power or ability to use something: lost the use of one arm.
- The need or occasion to use or employ: have no use for these old clothes.
- The quality of being suitable or adaptable to an end; usefulness: tried to be of use in the kitchen.
- Gain or advantage; good: There’s no use in discussing it.
- Accustomed or usual procedure or practice.
- Enjoyment of property, as by occupying or exercising it.
- The benefit or profit of lands and tenements of which the legal title and possession are vested in another.
- The arrangement establishing the equitable right to such benefits and profits.
- A liturgical form practiced in a particular church, ecclesiastical district, or community.
- Usual occurrence or experience.
- verb - to put into service
There are 3 letters in USE: E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USE plus a wildcard: USE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USE
Images for USE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.