Scrabble word: USED
In which Scrabble dictionary does USED exist?
Definitions of USED in dictionaries:
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- adj - employed in accomplishing something
- adj - of persons
- adj - previously used or owned by another
- Not new; secondhand: a used car.
- verb - to put into service
There are 4 letters in USED: D E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USED plus a wildcard: USED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USED
Images for USED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.